Saturday, September 13, 2014

Brilliant being online again.

Feels wonderful to be able to do this thanks to the LipStick invented by Shannon Electronics.
 http://www.shannonelectronics.nl/

this invention is life changing, i  sent a mail with positive feedback to the inventtor thanking him.

Brilliant to be able to do this again, but it is tiring learning something new,i am tired now but happy.

Thanks to all my dear blog friends for your ccomments, they made me very happy.

Hope to answer them next time,lots of love to  you all.

Really apppreciate your visiting my blog especially after nearly two years of silence.

When i lost all function in my hands it was no longer possible to use my laptop which was extremely upsetting, i had hoped that my little finger on my left hand would keep going for awhile longer.                          
More from me next time, i need thc and  a drink.                                          

11 comments:

Judy said...

Wishing you all the best, Herrad.
Whatever you have to say, I'll be happy to read it.

Herrad said...

hi judy,

thanks for visit and comment.

i intend to post regularly.

love herrad

Muffie said...

So happy you're back and finding a way to be with us again. You'll have to take a photo of this new invention!

KParthasarathi said...

No need to respond to my comment.
Your daily post itself is enough to make me happy.
Best wishes and kind regards

Anonymous said...

Great to see you back! Xxx
Aud

Travelogue for the Universe said...

Marvellous! Have a wonderful week! Love, Mary

Travelogue for the Universe said...

Marvellous! Have a wonderful week! Love, Mary

kmilyun said...

Happy for you that you found a way enable you to share with us. I missed your posts.

Anonymous said...

It is so good you being back online. You have been very brave and very patient but I know how bad this has been.
This little device has made such a difference!
http://www.shannonelectronics.nl/
Richie

Ana said...

YAY!
Herrad,

Such a long time I don't come here.
Sometimes I thought about you, seriously, but didn't come.
I'm glad to hear from you.
Love,
Ana

Rhapsody Phoenix said...

Blessings....
Brilliant...
I kept checking time and time again for you.
Happy you are back.