Friday, November 23, 2012

If Only Dreams Came True.



 
Roberto Matta.

Today I've been quite introspective which is not surprisingly given my situation of having multiple sclerosis and curvature of the spine.

Right now I don't want to be involved solely with my thoughts, that is why writing my blog has been and still is a very important part of my daily life.

Writing my blog has been crucial for me, I think it has helped to strengthen my resolve to enjoy everything that I can while I can.

It has put me in touch with lovely people from all over the world and that has been wonderful, it is so good to be able to get to know other bloggers.

The support I've received has been quite phenomenal and I appreciate all of it very much, I also enjoy being able to support other bloggers too.

I think that being able to support each other is absolutely essential for us as human beings; we need a society where mutual aid is central.

That would be much better than the society we have right now where everyone is competing against each other.

We all do so much better when we cooperate with each other for our mutual benefit, if only this were possible what a beautiful world it would be for us all.

Right now this is my dream hopefully it is one that is shared by others and it will be reality someday soon, for now I'm going to keep the dream alive.

1 comment:

KParthasarathi said...

I admire and like your positive outlook and the wonderful dream you nurture.Each one of us in our own little way can make the dream realise by helping and understanding each other.