Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Enjoying Life.



 
Roberto Matta.

Watching Later with Jools Holland last night on BBC2 was good, I enjoyed all of the acts last night, two of them were known the other three were new to me.

On Friday will be the extended version of the show which I'm looking forward to as it will be good to hear each of the performers doing two or three numbers.

This evening our good friend Lin, who runs the British General Store will be joining us for dinner at 19.00.

I'm looking forward to seeing her later on and hearing all her news, I'm sure she will have many stories to tell us.

It is always good fun having Lin around, she is such a good friend to both of us and the dogs positively her as soon as she arrives they will show off like crazy.

Richie is making fish and chips, with onion rings in batter, fried slices of plantain, peas, coleslaw salad, gherkins and pickled onions.

The condiments will be Geeta's onion chutney, tartar sauce, horseradish sauce, tomato ketchup, HP sauce, and a choice of Matauk’s Trinidad hot pepper sauces.

I can't hardly wait for Lin to arrive and to enjoy eating the delicious food Richie has made, his batter is delightfully light it enhances the fish.

I'm sure that we are going to have a very pleasant evening which we will all enjoy, despite everything I'm still convinced that life is to be enjoyed to the full.

1 comment:

KParthasarathi said...

The menu is promising and mouth watering.Have a pleasant day with your friend and write to us about it.