Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Exhausted But Happy.



    
Roberto Matta.

We were up early again today as the air conditioning installation carried on today; it is now 99% complete.

Friday afternoon at 16.00 they will be l be back to do a couple of things, Andre was extremely disappointed not to complete the job today.

However I reassured him that I was not bothered by the fact that he had come back on Friday.

If it is in the middle of summer and a heat wave was happening I would be very upset to have air conditioning installed that I can't use for some days.

As its now October I don't think I'll be needing to use the air conditioning between now and Friday, so is not a big deal have to wait a few days.

Certainly not after waiting since the 18th of May, waiting for two days is nothing compared to being made by Amsterdam Council to wait five months in the summer.

I am pretty exhausted, so I'm going to keep this short again and find another amazing painting by Roberto Matta after which I shall publish it on my blog.

Richie is making a delicious dinner for us, the aromas are wafting my way from the kitchen, it smells lovely so much so I can hardly wait to eat it together with Richie.

1 comment:

Travelogue for the Universe said...

Will be nice to turn it on! Love that painting. Best wishes, love, mary