Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A Total Contrast To Yesterday.

Roberto Matta.

It's been totally different day to day than it was yesterday, we were much later doing my exercises and getting me showered, dressed and back in bed.

Yesterday I was already back in bed just after 12.00, today it's got much later and I wasn't back in bed until 17.00.

It is a shame we did not manage to be as early as we were yesterday, but I'm not going to beat myself up or reproach myself for this as tomorrow is another day.

Right now I'm going to keep this short but before I look for artwork by Roberto Matta I need to finish this and write the labels and titles for both blogs.

Tonight there is another edition of Later with Jools Holland on BBC2 which I am looking forward to, I'm very curious who will be on the show I guess all be revealed at 23.00 tonight.

No comments: