Monday, September 17, 2012

Enjoyable Moments With Good Friends


Roberto Matta.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberto_Matta



It has been wonderful having Gareth and Paul staying with us for 3 1/2 lovely days.

The days have flown by and before we knew it they were saying goodbye to us at 13.45.

It was a shame as I was hoping to speak with them after my physiotherapy appointment with Mathilde which only lasted for 30 minutes.

Maybe I should have mentioned this when I told them that I had a physiotherapy appointment this afternoon.

Never mind we will be seeing them again briefly on Thursday afternoon so I will have a chance to talk some more with them.

I hope they have a lovely time at their good friend Steve's apartment right in the centre of Amsterdam.

It has been a truly beautiful visit with two fine men, who we are so happy to know, I'm glad they have been here, I've enjoyed every moment.

No comments: