Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Looking forward to tomorrow.



It has been a pleasant day today, funnily enough the sunshine got stronger after 18.00 this evening.

Tomorrow at 11.00 somebody from RTD will be here, bringing the Seetech computer with them.

I am very much looking forward to getting this, as my left index finger is not functioning well and sometimes I have to use either my thumb or knuckle.

Neither of which is very efficient and it takes me ages to click on something which is enormously frustrating.

I'm hoping that from tomorrow I will be able to use the computer without any unnecessary stresses.

My plan is to write my blog, as well as e-mails, letters and Word documents using Dragon voice recognition.

I can do all the corrections and the editing using the Seetech software which can be very handy as I am not going to be able to move the cursor much longer.

The Seetech will be handy for surfing the Internet as well as to help me visit other blogs something I'm looking forward to enormously.

I'm going to keep this short as I want to get it published on my blog and then I can relax and enjoy the sunshine outside.

1 comment:

Webster said...

I hope the SeeTech is not difficult to learn, and that you master it quickly. I hope you're enjoying your day.