Saturday, July 14, 2012

More Good News

 Oscar Dominguez

Just had some good news from Richie's sister Aud, that she contacted Google right away to inform them about the malware problem on my blog.

The next time she wanted to read my blog she no longer got any messages about malware which is a relief.

Google must have acted quickly, it is good to know that they are proactive it is reassuring.

Today was the last day that we have the use of special lotion on our hair and body; we are hoping that it has been effective.

It be good to know that Richie is finally clear of this nasty bacteria which is obviously been the reason for his re-occurring nasty skin problems.

This afternoon I suddenly thought that we had not really celebrated the fact that I had managed to get air conditioning from the Amsterdam Council.

A remarkable achievement and I really can't wait to get the official letter so that I can get Richie to scan it and send it to Ango, the National organisation for the handicapped in the Netherlands.

What amuses me is how long it took for the penny to drop that I had indeed had an astonishing victory against Amsterdam Council.

On Thursday I was very calm when Anja told me and also when I told Richie the good news, amazing I did not realise then what an achievement it was.

Getting good news that the bacteria have been eliminated due to the lotion and the antibiotics would make it a hat-trick of good news.







3 comments:

Travelogue for the Universe said...

It is good on all counts. Nice! Celebrate!love,mary

Gareth said...

Wonderful News about the ARCO and Nasty BUG thing. Hoping to be over in sept just co-ordinating stuff will try to speak soon BOG LOVE GXXX
Ps SUNs Out here LOVLEY GX

Herrad said...

Hello Mary,
I agree with you it is good and we have celebrated this victory.

hello Gareth,
it is wonderful news about the air conditioning, and hopefully Richie's skin complaint will be a thing of the past.

Thanks both of you for coming by.
Love Herrad