Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Positive Feedback.


Tina and Cyril

Milou visited us to check how the tear in the old pressure was healing, she was pleased to see the progress, the old scar had made, in two weeks since she first saw it. .
She thought that by the 28 the March there would be even more progress in the healing, it maybe even be totally healed.

If it is and once I have been successful in building up my sitting time, then I will be able to sit in my wheelchair and if there are no problems I will be able go out.

I am optimistic about seeing Milou on 28th March, hopefully, there will be a positive result of all Richie’s good wound care since 22 February when he saw there was a tear in the old scar tissue.





4 comments:

Unknown said...

fingers crossed!!!!!!

Travelogue for the Universe said...

Thumbs up! Love, Mary

Travelogue for the Universe said...

Thumbs up! Continue healing well!Love, mary

Herrad said...

hi s.ss-o,
thanks.

hi mary,
thanks x 2

thanks for all your good wishes.
love
herrad