Wednesday, February 22, 2012

No Repeat.

 

The Flower, 1963
Eric Thake
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Thake
 
I am trying out the bed support again, I have not used it,  since I tried to sit in it as well as sleep in it last Thursday, and had an extremely uncomfortable nights sleep.

So unpleasant that I somehow managed to forget to try it out everyday like I had intended to do.

Tonight I tried it again, and again it is not as I thought or hoped it would be,
It is hard, too high on the bed; it strains my shoulders, I get absolutely no benefit from the mattress.

The head support is non existent just strains my neck, all the same thoughts as I had last week, no different in fact.  

Then I said that:
The head support is not good, too much strain on neck, which makes it unpleasant.

Too high on bed, shoulders lack support.

No benefit from anti pressure mattress, too thick foam layer between me and the bed.

Feel uncomfortable so high, adds tension, would feel better if lower in bed.

But who knows these are my first thoughts on the new bed support.

Well tonight they were also my second thoughts about this support; Friday is the follow up appointment to make adjustments.

Tonight Richie suggested we need advice, whether I can actually use this because I need the mattress to prevent a repeat of 2008 to 2010.

2 comments:

Travelogue for the Universe said...

If something feels wrong it is. You need some help fixing this. Best wishes. Love, Mary

Herrad said...

hi mary,
it not right, it may have caused some damage,being so hard, luckily not much, we need help, advice.
love
herrad