Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Trying not to get too caught up in bemoaning my fate,

 
Georges Hugnet
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Hugnet

Trying not to get too caught up in bemoaning my fate, stuck in bed, my big consolation I is that the weather is cold and grey

Not the 15 degrees at start of the week, that we were promised last week, and rising to 18 degrees by Friday

I feel mean, being pleased that its crap weather right now, its 5 degrees dark and rainy, not warm, not yet, I think perhaps next month.

Which is tomorrow, its 1st march already, my favourite month of the year, and it’s also my birthday.

I love this month, this time of year is especially beautiful, and spring plants are literally bursting out all over.

Tomorrow the nurse will be around to have a look at my bottom and check on how well it is doing, see how the tear has already closed since last Thursday.

Typically I am nervous not surprising really, as it’s not a pleasant prospect having a stranger coming around to look at the tear in the pressure sore scar.






3 comments:

Karen said...

Oh Herrad, so sorry to hear that another pressure sore is keeping you down.

I hope it is healing well, and you will be sitting up soon.

Travelogue for the Universe said...

Best wishes to you! Love that photo! Love, mary

Herrad said...

hi karen,
hi mary,
its horrible, i hope it heals quick.
thanks for your support.
love
herrad