Tuesday, January 31, 2012

enjoy every thing I can enjoy in the here and now.

 

Edgar Ende.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Ende

I have been quite dreamy today and have remembering things from years ago, jobs, friends, places.

It was a nice trip down memory lane, one I thoroughly enjoyed, very pleased with how good my memory is.

Very good, happy my horrible MS has not stolen that too, must be dreadful to lose the ability to think clearly.

If only this nasty disease were not so intrusive, if only if only, no point in thinking like that, it would just have driven me nuts if I had ever thought like that.

Or thought it was not fair, not really useful thinking, not when it’s about a disease like MS.

In 2006 when I was diagnosed I had many thoughts, often desperately upset and panicking, no wonder when MS has no cure, and no perspective of one being found in my lifetime.

The only thing I can do and do is keep cheerful and optimistic and enjoy every thing I can enjoy in the here and now.

2 comments:

Travelogue for the Universe said...

Stopped by, catching up. Have a great week! Love, Mary

Herrad said...

hi mary,
thanks i hope yours good too.
love
herrad