Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Tuesday.





Eric Thake,Bathing Boxes.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Thake

A very Happy Tuesday tonight; we will be able to see later with Jools Holland on BBC 2 TV that was, a wonderful surprise reading that it was on.

Sadly it will be the last live show this year; Friday will be the last time until the big New Year’s Eves show, always sad when it is the last one.

Brilliant when there are new shows, they happen three times every year, in April, October as well as on 31st December.

Since so many record shops no longer exist, Jools has become an important showcase for bands, a good place for new talent to be seen.

Not long until the Hogmanay show, to see the New Year in, I was not sure about my future recently, did I even have one, and how long for, again much too many questions.

I always had too many questions, other people often could not cope with them, no wonder as they were too many, even I can’t cope with my questions’

So best to stop, relax, maybe even really enjoy relaxing, there are no obstacles, no deadlines, no work or boss, just my life to enjoy, finally it has sunk in that this is it.

There are no constraints, no one except myself to please, this has taken a long time to penetrate, now it has, I won’t spoil it by reproaching myself.

3 comments:

Gareth said...

Watcha H@R, lovley to read how well Tina is settling in and how wonderfull that she jumps up o give you cuddles, Our adopted cat likes to curl up on Pauls sholder when hes in bed, will get a photo next time.
hope you enjoyed Jools and the music. Yes its the only decent music program do you remember The Tube in the 80,s I rather liked it as it was quite chiotic.
BIG LOVE TO ALL GXXX

Travelogue for the Universe said...

Sounds like great music! Enjoy every moment! Love, Mary

Herrad said...

hi gareth,
i liked the tube,good show.p
tina and the others are happy.
3 for dogs is very good.

hi mary,
it was great music, enjoyed it very much.

thanks you 2 lovely friends for coming by.

love,
herrad