Saturday, October 08, 2011

Keepng Me Doing Well.





Josef Sima.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_%C5%A0%C3%ADma

Waking up this morning was pleasant, then my body stiffened up, trying to relax only got it cramped up, very painful and my arms couldn’t move.

It took ages before my left arm begin to move, then luckily it moved, slowly but it was movement, I was happy.

Once that worked I tried to move my right arm, it wouldn’t move, so I had to ask Richie’s help to move my arm above my duvet, it wasn’t easy as my arm was very stiff and wooden.

Richie had to massage it for sometime before he could lift it up to the handle, by holding my elbow to stop my arm from cramping up.

This worked, what didn’t work was me holding onto the handle again on my own, apart from once I needed Richie’s help each time I started a new set of exercises.

Not something I like, but as long as I can do it, even with help I am happy that I still can do my arm exercises, today I needed more help,

Tomorrow could well be different, I might even be able to do more, it happens often, if it happened tomorrow I will be happy.

 If it doesn’t and I need help, I will still be happy, if I can do my arm exercises, help is not the ideal situation, but if it means doing the exercises, then that’s good.

Keeping my arms being active for as long as possible, that is my intention, keeping my arms functioning will keep me doing well too.

2 comments:

Rhapsody Phoenix said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....sounds good and your determinape with positivity. Keep it keeping on girl, you are one powerful woman.

Stay blessed and do give richie my regards.

Rhapsody

Herrad said...

hi rhapsody,
thanks, i hope i can.
love,
herrad