Monday, August 08, 2011

Short Red Hair Feels Good.



Erna Rosenstein.
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erna_Rosenstein


Richie hennaed my hair today, it’s very bright which is good; he will do it again tomorrow to make it even redder.

It felt good having my hair dyed the day after getting it cut, nice for it to be short and red, just how I like my hair.

Since Richie managed to get hold of new combs for the Carmen hair clippers, hair cutting has become easier.

Nice to have short hair, Richie used a number 2 to cut my hair, number 1 around my ears, I always feel better as soon as it’s short again.

I have always felt energized by a monthly hair cut, it felt like I was faster with short hair, I am sure this is only how it feels to me.

Life is I think, all to do with perception, how you feel, how you perceive life has an effect that can’t be underestimated.

Apparently psychologists are divided about the extent to which perception relies directly on the information present. 

Some argue that perceptual processes are not direct, but depend on the perceiver's expectations and previous knowledge as well as the information available.

Sounds like the chicken and egg question, which came first the chicken or the egg; this is not an easy question.


3 comments:

Gareth said...

Greetings H@R@Doggies, just caught up on ya Blog. Saddened to hear your arms and hand are worse but as usual your spirt for life shines through. Great that Richie is doing well with the driving lessons. Would love to see a pic of the newly hennaed Hair:)
Us both well after our lovley
holiday. been at folks today and they are both doing well, took them out fro a drive which they allways enjoy. LOTS OF LOVE GXXX

Travelogue for the Universe said...

Deep thoughts! Have a great week! You enhance my perception, always. Love, Mary

Herrad said...

Hi Gareth,
Lovely to see your comment, as soon as the hair has been hennaed again I will send you a pic.
Good to hear you had a lovely holiday.

Hi Mary,
Thanks for your kind comment, I have always been fascinated by perception. Interesting idea that we can influence so much.

Thanks to you two ear friends for coming by, appreciate your comments.
Have a pleasant week.
Love,
Herrad