Monday, June 13, 2011

Thanks.


Upward Draft.
Naohisa Inoue.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naohisa_Inoue


Thanks to letters of complaint, about not getting the urgently needed support cushions, which had an effect, as Agis called me and tried to get Quattron to deliver asap.

Now its up to Quattron, to actually supply the cushions, they want me to wait another two weeks, until 24 June.

I need them now and Agis also want me to get them now, the only one that seems disinterested to supply me quickly is Quattron.

Shame there are so many working and making money out of disabled, handicapped people, by supplying them with aids, who do not seem to understand their needs.

Nor the fact that the aids are urgently as well as desperately needed by people like me who do not have the energy to fight for everything that we need.
Yesterday I got a comment from Stephany, in which she put a link to her blog, http://bipolarsoupkitchen-stephany.blogspot.com/2011/06/quattron-make-support-cushions-herrad.html
Reading Stephanie's post made me cry, then I realised it was about me, that I was crying.
I guess that reading my story as if it were someone else’s story, really got to me and had me howling.
Sobbed for awhile, tried to get calm, refocus on what I have, Richie’s love, care, friendship and support, and the friendship and support of friends.



  

 .


2 comments:

Ana said...

Hi,
I have an award for you.
Please come to my blog to get it.
Love,
Ana

Herrad said...

Hi Ana,
Thanks for this lovely award, I shall give it out today.
Love,
Herrad