Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Enjoying Richie's Company.

 
Doigt, oil on canvas, 2000
Bernard Dumaine
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Dumaine
 
Another hot, muggy day no sunshine as yet, I managed to sleep last night which was wonderful and so did Richie.

The airco has arrived, that is good news now Richie needs to work out where to place it and where to put the outlet pipe.

This morning early I was woken by a huge spasm, luckily managed to sleep on but kept being disturbed by spasms.

This did not stop me dozing on; when we were both finally awake it was to a dull looking very muggy warm day.

I am glad we have got a small airco unit; I could not have waited to appeal the no decision about the airco.

Right now I need to find a new laptop, need to research this well, I heard an AMD processor is best, need to know why.

A reliable laptop is very important for me; mine keeps crashing which is frustrating for me, hate having to restart so often.

My right arm has ceased to function now; glad I can still stretch it out but only just, the muggy heat makes everything worse.

I think a shower will make all the difference, look forward to sitting in my wheelchair in the front room and enjoying Richie’s company.






4 comments:

janis said...

Hey Girl~ I am trying to play Blog catch up!
New laptop? Hmm I don't know much about them. I have Intel Pentium processor for my Asus Laptop. It was fairly inexpensive & I have been quite satisfied with it. My daughters LOVE their Mac Laptops, but they are so expensive.
Love to you & I will read back to finish catching up later.

Rhapsody Phoenix said...

Blessings my Trini Sistah....

A good nights sleep - priceless. I appreciate Richie too (herrad please me a moment to say to Richie). Hey Richie,I know you don't know me from the paint on the wall, nevertheless I want to say thank you man, thanks for taking such good care of her. You are a blessing. 'hugs' with herrad's permission of course.lol, lol

I find myself always peeked when their is news about MS research. Don't know what thats about. Anywho, Yesterday (Wednesday June 29, 2011) they announced on the news that Canada will be doing the "Liberation Treatment" http://liberation-treatment.com/ for MS. There has been a ground swell of excitment for people living with MS as many have been travelling outside of Canada for this treatment. I immediately called my friend (living with MS)relaying the news, why I did that I don't know. I am sure she is more up to speed on the treatments etc, - she probably rolled her eyes to the heavens saying 'gurl, you know i already know about that.'

Gotta run, have a full day CPR training. Have a great day, my regards to Richie.

Rhapsody.

Karen said...

I am glad to hear you got a small air conditioning unit. Hopefully that will give you some relief from the heat.

I just bought a laptop. It has an Intel processor.

Cheers.

Herrad said...

Hi Janis,
Nice to see your comment, thanks for the laptop info, Asus laptops are good.

Hi Rhapsody,
Thanks for your comment my Trini sister, I passed on your message to Richie who sends you his regards.

Hi Karen,
Sadly we have to return the airco we can't use as we have floor to ceiling windows so no windowsill to dangle the exhaust pipe over.
This is very disappointing.

Thanks to you 3 lovely friends for coming by
Love,
Herrad