Thursday, June 23, 2011

Feeling Good.



 
The Strange Country, 1940.
Conroy Maddox.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conroy_Maddox
 
Richie got me out of bed quickly as I was having stomach cramps, which were painful and caused spasms.

We were both glad the transfer was fast, nothing happened until I was placed in the Carendo shower chair above the toilet.

What a relief, brilliant that we got there at the right time, after a lovely shower I felt good, right now sitting in the front room writing this is pleasant.

The dogs are both waiting for Richie to get home, he has just gone to collect a parcel, these days now the post offices are gone all parcels get left at a shop.

Tuesday we were surprised to get a note in our letterbox informing us that the post had tried to deliver a parcel, shame they did not ring our bell.

The paper stated we could collect it on Wednesday, Richie went there yesterday, but could not get the parcel.

As the woman in the shop decided that as well as his identity pass, he also needed to have a letter addressed to him.

Riche got so wet in the torrential rainstorm that he did not go again yesterday, he went today and anther person dealt with him, who did not need to see any envelopes.

So seems that the person he dealt with previously had got out of bed the wrong way, and was taking it out on the customers.
  

5 comments:

Gareth said...

Hi H@R, wow what a faff to pick up a parcel, hope its the one I sent over a week and half ago. Also hope that your cushion arrives after all the hassel you,ve had.
Hope to that the Sunshines as its been doing here, managed to sit and enjoy me garden afterwork.
BIG LOVE@HUGS GXXX

Travelogue for the Universe said...

Some people just want to mess with you. Hope you have a great weekend. Love, Mary

Anonymous said...

My personal grief tide swells when I see or hear anyone taking out their own shortcomings on others...and it happens often.

Herrad said...

Hi Gareth,
Great to get it yesterday, the dogs were happy with the toys.
We will enjoy the cheese starting today so thanks also for the seeds an the fish.
No sunshine yet, looks like there will be a huge downpour, thought I heard distant thunder.
Maybe the weekend will be nicer.

Hi Mary,
Agree plenty of them about. Hope you have a pleasant weekend.

Hi Mary,
Richie thought right the woman in the shop was taking out her frustrations, glad not so the person in the shop yesterday.

Thanks to you 3 dear friends for coming by.
Have a pleasant weekend.
Love,
Herrad

Lucy said...

Herrad, I want to thank you for givin me awards. Sorry I did not get over to get them. I have been on the computer less and less each day, but wil get back to normal soon. Trying to maintain the injections in hips to put off hip replacement. Must have better insurance and can not get it until the first of the year. I am always wishing you the best, Herrad, even if I don't say it all the time. I have an inkling of what you are going through due to watching my son battle it and not winning.