Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Gray Wednesday In June.



Gerome Kamrowski.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerome_Kamrowski

Yesterday was great fun passing on The Sunshine Award from Ana @ Hella Heaven; it was good to pass the award onto other bloggers.

I hope that the blogs I passed the award to will have as much fun passing it on as I had hopefully with less of a struggle than I had.

It was a lot of work, took me about 4 hours to complete, this is because my hands, arms are getting so much weaker now.

Really needed the distraction yesterday of passing the award on, it took my mind off my painful and weakened arms.

It also took my mind off of wondering how a good friend was doing, who had heart problems on Saturday.

Just heard he is ok, back home to recuperate after an angioplasty procedure at the weekend, its brilliant news that Erik is home again.

Was shocking to get an e-mail telling us that Erik had been rushed to hospital, confirms again for me that living in the moment is important for us all.

None of us know what will happen next, nor should this become a preoccupation at the cost of enjoying the moments.

This is not easy to do, yesterday started with me waking up crying because of the physical pain and mental anguish of my deteriorating situation, it ended with laughter.

 






  

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Isn't it ironic how life just unfolds all on it's own if we let it.
Nicole

Webster said...

I love the award. I haven't posted it yet, but I will - FOR SURE - because I Loves me some gerbera daisies. Oh, and because I love you, too, Herrad the sweet.

Herrad said...

Hi Nicole,
Thanks for your visit, so true what you said about life.


Hi Webster,
Thanks for your lovely comment.
Love you too dear friend.p

Thanks you both for coming by, appreciate your visit.
Love,
Herrad