Sunday, May 29, 2011

Saturday, 28, May, 20011. A Pleasant Visit.


Dolfi Troost

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolfi_Trost

It is great seeing our friend Nur again even if it is only from Friday late until tomorrow, Sunday, early afternoon.

Very good to talk with him and enjoy his company, he is working in Portugal right now, it sounds like a nice place for him to live.

Good weather, also food as well as friendly people all of which sounds better than where he was in England.

Especially the weather, I like the sound of a temperate climate all year round that sounds like my sort of country.

Apparently the lowest temperature is 8 degrees in January/February and never hotter than 28 degrees in august.

This sounds gorgeous to me, no wonder so many English people moved there to enjoy the mild climate.

Last night we were up too late talking to Nur, also listening to the bands on Later with Jools on BBC TV.

Today we have all been feeling tired, I can hardly tell the difference between feeling tired because of a late night or my MS.

Feeling constantly tired means that late nights feel no different, I am always tired, we all felt even more tired as the weather has become cold and wet since Thursday.  







2 comments:

Rhapsody Phoenix said...

Blessings my friend. Glad you were able to play catch up with your friend. Well as you say MS you are always tired so might as well live it on your terms yes?

Have a rejuvernating rest, my regards to Richie

Rhapsody

Herrad said...

Hi Rhapsody,
Seeing Nur was great, always good to spend time with him.
I feel better after a lie in today.
Thanks for your visit.
Love,
Herrad