Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Visiting Friends Is Good.


Brightly Coloured Burdwns.
Brian Kershisnik

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Kershisnik

From October until December we were involved with Spike’s illness, his eventual diagnosis of spinal cancer on 18th November and euthanasia 18th December.

Then pneumonia on 9th January, I finally recovered end February beginning March, I did my daily posts, nothing else.

Since I have been spending more time in my wheelchair, and not been using my laptop as much.

It’s enjoyable, sitting in the wheelchair; the downside is that I have not been able to visit blogs.

Last Wednesday when Blogger was unavailable, the thought I might not be able visit my friends was shocking.

So decided to go and visit while I can, I have been enjoying visiting blogs.

Discovered the sad news that Tessa @ Aerial Armadillo died in December, I did not have much contact, the occasional visit and e-mails.

Enough to know Tessa was a wonderful woman, a talented artist, who will be missed by all who knew and loved her.

I also found that Anne’s blog Disabled Not Dead was gone, it had been deleted, which I think is a great shame as it was a great blog, a good resource for MS information.

I hope Anne is doing well, so far I am up to the letter G, lots more blogs to visit, looking forward to saying hello and reading many posts.




4 comments:

kmilyun said...

Quite a task to read all those blogs! G bet your further now!

I am trying to keep up too.

let us know if you find where or if Anne is blogging at.

Jan

Herrad said...

Hi Jan,
Good to see you comment, which is nice,feels good to get you visiting often, thanks.
Have not got further than H, I had to do some paperwork which is all done now so will be able to carry on visiting, lots of work but good to do. Soon as I find Anne I will let you know.
Love,
Herrad

janis said...

I love visiting blog friends. Often I feel so close then one will just stop writing and I wonder where there are, how they are, and why they stopped writing.
I find it easier to keep up with my Blog role & in the Dashboard I have Blogs I follow also.
HAve a lovely day Herrad~ Glad to here you are up in the chair more these days.
Love Janis

Herrad said...

Hi Janis,
I agree with you, visiting friends is good and I too wonder whether anyone who suddenly stops coming by is ok.
It is good rediscovering the pleasure of visiting other blogs.
It was a good day yesterday.
The weather is evev better today.
Have a pleasant day.
Love,
Herrad