Monday, April 04, 2011

Sunday, 3, April, 2011. Grey, Cold Sunday.



James Gleeson. 1980.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Gleeson

Today was a total contrast to yesterday, then it was warm and sunny while today has been a colder grey day.

So very glad we went out yesterday and I got to enjoy the sunshine and the people on the street and on the market.

The positive experience has really lifted my spirits and given me a huge much needed boost that has done me good.

So good that I want to repeat the experience as much as possible this spring and summer
and I will.

Last night I was tired after our trip up the road to the market, I did not realise how exhausting rolling up the road would be for me.

But it was, last night I felt quite exhausted and looked forward to sleeping soundly last night, this did not happen.

Thanks to our neighbours across the road who had a party that lasted until the early hours, the loud music and their shouted conversations stopped us sleeping.

At some time around 05.00 I finally managed to get to sleep only to be woken up at not long after 08.00 by kids playing outside on the street.

Ah well live and let live, tonight all’s quiet outside so I think that sleeping won’t be a problem for Richie and I tonight.




4 comments:

Jeanie said...

I am so glad you enjoyed a great day out together. Sunshine and spring flowers lifts the spirit any day for me too.
Shame about the party keeping you awake but I hope you were able to catch up on your sleep eventually.I have a virus which has taken my voice from me. I am so glad I can still talk through my keyboard. lol
I wish you lots more sunny days...I could do with some too.
Jeanie

Karen said...

So great that you got out with Richie! I can't wait for the weather to get nice here.

Muffie said...

Sounds like a half and half weekend, weather-wise. [Psst...It's April! -- not March (see your titles...]
Peace,
Muff

Herrad said...

Hi Jeanie,
It lifted my spirits and I feel much more positive now.
I hope your voice comes back soon.

Hi Karen,
It was good, I hopoe the weather gets better soon for you.

Hi Muff,
All in all it was a good weekend.
Thanks for reminding me it is April.

Thanks to you lovely friends for coming by.
Love,
Herrad