Saturday, February 26, 2011

Liberating Themselves.


 Margin Of Silence.
Kay Sage.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kay_Sage

Just reading yesterdays post, where I said I feel the same as ever, of course that feeling is not a physical feeling.

How I wish it were, a friend wrote an e-mail where she says it is not fair what is happening to me.

Which of course it is not, but then again what is fair, would it be fairer for me not to have MS, but for someone else to have it.

I sometimes wonder about the meaning of fair, do not think sickness and disease can ever be described in such a way.

That is too emotional, I have always tried never to see my MS like that, it just happened there was nothing that I could do to stop it.

I wish there was something that I could do, anything at all, I would put 110 % effort into it, sadly I can’t.

This week I have been cheering on all the people in Libya who can do something, they are trying to get rid of their despotic leader Gaddafi after 42 years.

Years of being bullied and intimidated, of being bribed and played off against each other and those were the ‘lucky’ ones.

The less fortunate were imprisoned, tortured and murdered, some were sent into exile and killed there.

I hope that the Libyan people will succeed in liberating themselves from Gaddafi.


.

 ..

3 comments:

soulful sepulcher said...

Hi Herrad, Just stopping by to say 'hello' and have a nice evening! You're a great inspiration to all of us.

HUGS :)

Travelogue for the Universe said...

Such a great post. It is inspiring to hear of the Libyans shedding oppression and bullying. I wish them all well in spite of their painful fights. And I wish you a wonderful week. Love, Mary

Herrad said...

Hi Stephany,
Thanks for your kind words,I hope your evening are pleasant.

Hi Mary,
Thanks for coming by, I hope that the Libyans will be free soon without more people dying.

Thanks to both of you dear friends for coming by.
I am hoping to hear good news from Libya tomorrow.
Keep warm and well.
Love,
Herrad