Thursday, February 24, 2011

Keeping Calm.


 

 
Le Passage.
Kay Sage.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kay_Sage

Really such a relief to know that my eye problems are being caused by the lenses are too strong for me.

Finally makes sense now what is happening with my eyes, could not understand it but can now understand that initially the glasses are ok.

Then after two hours they become too much, this is because of the too strong lenses, all the time I thought my MS was progressing.

And it is not progressing into eyesight; I am so happy about that, feel almost as though I have been given something.

Funny how I make the best of things, even this eyesight hiccup, that is all it is, mind you until the new lenses are here, it is really difficult to cope with.

I hate the way that after wearing the glasses for awhile, my sight starts getting worse and I can not read emails.

I have to increase the font size from 11 to 18 in order to read the words and respond; this was getting me very worried.

All I have tp do now is swop glasses, my old ones and recent spectacles.
And most important of all I  must try my very best to keep calm.   

7 comments:

Gareth said...

Hi H@R, glad to read the problem was the glasses and not Ms related. Wow so It snowed there, guess It might be heading our way. Just done ten days in a row and got a cold so feeling well Icky, I bless myself for having a Wonderfull Man that looks after me. Off to chill with a warm Honey ginger and lemon Drink.
Have a pleasent wekend Lots Of LOVE@HUGS GXXX

janis said...

Herrad~ My vision has faded much in the past year as well. I only have aging to blame. I had to get readers to go with my contacts. I find myself increasing fonts, and struggling to read as well. I can hardly thread a needle or close a clasp on a necklace. Im just 48.. I had no idea my vision would fade so young.
Sounds like you are getting that big snow we had! We are getting more it looks tomorrow.
Im ready for spring.
Im ready for tulips & iris' & daffodils...

kmilyun said...

Hard to stay calm while freaking. Glad you are able too.

Sac having little snow is a good thing until the 120 deg summers get here.

Travelogue for the Universe said...

So relieved to hear the glasses are at fault. have a great weekend!Love, Mary

Travelogue for the Universe said...

So glad to hear it was the glasses. Have a great weekend!!Love, Mary

Joseph Pulikotil said...

hi Herrad,

Use the glasses for a short while at a time, let us say for 15 minutes at a time and then take a break for some time. This method might help until you get the new pair.

Staying calm at a time like this is very difficult but I know you are an extraordinary person with great courage and mental strength.

Best wishes,
Joseph

Herrad said...

Hi Gareth,
Thanks for coming by, hope your cold is getting better.
Enjoy your days off with your darling.

Hi Janis,
I agree I am ready for spring too.
I needed reading glasses in 1995 when I was 44.
No snow here but very cold.
Keep warm.

Hi Jan,
You are right it is hard to keep calm, somehow I do.
Keep warm, enjoy the snow if you can.

Hi Mary,
It is a relief it is the glasses.
Can't wait to get the good ones next week.

Hi Joseph,
Thanks for your kind words and good advice.
I am swopping glasses every 30 minutes.
Next Thursday can not come soon enough for me.

Thanks to you 5 lovely friends for coming by, good to see your comments.
Love,
Herrad