Monday, January 24, 2011

All Go For Two Days.

 















The Elephant Celebes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Elephant_Celebes

Sadly our two friends, Gareth and Paul seem to have both got colds, so we will not be able to see them again this visit.

A real shame but I can not risk getting a cold, not when I am just recovering from influenza.

We are all very sad about this but nothing we can do about this.

I have a busy couple of days coming up, tomorrow my bed gets changed.

Same bed except I can sit right up, which allows me to sit better.           
Then once the people have put the control panel on the bed I can try it out.

Then my wheelchair gets collected art 15.00 so the steering can be put in the Perspex wheelchair table.

On Wednesday I will get cushions to help me maintain a stable position in bed.        

All go for two days.              

4 comments:

janis said...

So sorry you cant get together with your friends, but, yes, best not to take a chance!
Busy days indeed! I hope you will have a chance to blog!
Love to you my friend.

Rhapsody Phoenix said...

Blessings....
Just checking in. congrats on the cushions hope they live up to your expectations.

have a good day

Travelogue for the Universe said...

Forward progress is always good. I like the automation concept. We all want more control. Best wishes. Reading posts backwards. Neglected my reading a few days. Love, Mary

Herrad said...

Hi Everyone,
Thanks for your visits and much appreciated comments.
Which was really lovely to see them.
Love.
Herrad