Thursday, October 07, 2010

Brilliant Visit To The Market.

 


On The Market.
It has been a great day today, the appointment with Wilma from Wi-Care at 12 midday, went very well.

She brought one of their rain capes with her to check if it fitted me and it was a perfect fit.

Then she showed me some colour samples and I choose purple, it will be made quite soon and I should have it in three weeks time.     
              
Which will be brilliant as the rainy autumn weather seems to have started now and I do need to be well equipped.

 I do not intend to go out in a rain storm but if I am well protected then I can go out when it does not look so nice.

This afternoon the weather was not as sunny as in the morning but as it was dry Richie and I went off to the market.

Finally after two years and nearly two months there I was rolling around on my favourite neighbourhood market, the Ten Cate market.

It was great being there, had good fun rolling over the market, just before we got there we bumped into our dear friend Marianne, who was immensely surprised and pleased to see us.

She had popped round to see me at 14.15 before my physiotherapy session with Mathilde, to bring a present from her trip to Vietnam.

So Marianne had not expected to see me on the Kinkerstraat; it was a pleasure to see how delighted she was to see me there.

Not as delighted as I was to be there after so much time, it was a truly brilliant outing today with my darling Richie.

The first of many trips yet to come to the market and hopefully to other places before too long.

Hopefully one of many more very happy days yet to come.
                                                                                                        
              
                      
























18 comments:

Pretty Zesty said...

WHOO HOOO!!!!

Amazing news. SO happy for you. I hope the weather stays stellar for more trip out and about!

ps check out my giveaway!

Lisa Emrich said...

So completely awesome to see you out and about!! I can't imagine the sights, sounds, and smells you were able to enjoy. Once you get going, nobody's going to be able to stop you. :)

~~Silk said...

Wow! It's obvious you were happy to be there - your smile was amazing. You look great!

Che koala said...

WOW Herrad - lovely to see the pics - very cool day indeed and then some!!

A big smile to start my day reading yr post first thing this morn.
Congrat's
x

Anonymous said...

Happiness, happiness, happiness. Wishing you all a wonderful Friday.

Steph said...

It's so great to see you out and about!

Karen said...

Most excellent Herrad! I am so happy that you got to go to the market! Did you buy anything? Those pillows at the stall behind you in the photo are quite pretty.

Cheers,
Karen

kmilyun said...

Great to see the photos of your beautiful smiling face out and about!
I did a double take on the hanging legs behind you on the left. The market booths(?) look interesting. Are all the markets there like this along the street or street fronts?

Keep smiling totally awesome you go girl!

Travelogue for the Universe said...

Wonderful!
Love,
Mary

awb said...

Too cool!

Andy

soulful sepulcher said...

Hi Herrad!

Fantastic! this just great!! so happy you were able to do this, and you look wonderful!

HUGS

Amrita said...

Good to see you enjoying yourself outdoors- you look great

Webster said...

Herrad, you look BEAUTIFUL and very happy. Here's to many more enjoyable days out and about.

Be sure to take your Vitamin C and whatever else you have to boost your immune system now that you will be exposed to everyday germs. The LAST thing I want to hear is that you've gotten sick.

Muffie said...

Way to go, Herrad the Intrepid!! You look fantastic -- AND you sound so happy. Go for you!!
Peace,
Muff

Richie said...

It was fun!

Anonymous said...

So glad to see you out and about. What a grand day! You look absolutely wonderful. Here's to more and more days out. And of course, I know you will take lots of pictures. Thanks for posting, this was a great boost to my day. I think of you so often.

Love,
Anne

Have Myelin? said...

Soooooo delighted I read this! It was good to see you out and about! You look so happy. =) Love the pictures and can't wait to hear about more adventures!

Purple is my daughter's favorite color, good choice!

Herrad said...

Hello Everyone,

Thanks to all of you 17 wonderful friends for coming by.

Good to see all your comments, happy you all shared my pleasure at finally getting to the market.

It was great fun, very nice to be there again,I really needed to go as it was two years since my last visit to the market.

For this once I am answering everyone in a group mail to let you all know how much I appreciate your comments and friendship and support.
Love,
Herrad