Saturday, September 25, 2010

Looking Forward To Being Out And About.



Jan Toorop.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Toorop

Slept well last night, was very happy after going out yesterday, sadly after an initial bright start to the day the cloud cover increased and it rained.

Real shame as we had planned that I should go to the market with Richie today and we would do the shopping together like we used to enjoy doing.

Richie went off on his bike, to get the shopping on his own and came back after an hour with full bicycle bags.

While he was gone I read the newspapers online and listened to the football commentary on BBC Radio 5.

I also sent a mail off to a website called Wi-Care to enquire about their rain capes; they are slightly more expensive than some of the other websites.

The advantage with them is you can choose colour and even fabric; something which I think is worth the extra expense.

The other websites had very standard dull looking capes, their mottos were obviously one style and colour was good for everyone.

I do not agree and was extremely happy to find the Wi-Care website, look forward to hearing from them, hopefully on Monday next week.

Look forward to getting more information when they respond to my mail; be great to have a nice warm rain proof cape that I can go out even if the weather is not pleasant.

Look forward to being able to go out even if it is raining or threatening to rain, be nice to be outside snug and dry no matter what the weather is like.

Have bought a couple of purple fleece jumpers and two fleece jackets, one red and one black.

Now I need to buy some new thermal long underpants and tops and a couple of warm trousers and warm socks and I am set for the autumn and the winter.

Looking forward to it all very much; be nice to be out and about in all weather, especially if I am well wrapped up.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Hope you find the perfect cape. As for my city - we could do with a good soaking.

soulful sepulcher said...

Hi Herrad, I'll be hoping for pleasant weather for you this week!

I am just glad you have the option to go outside now, and that weather is the only deterent! (not the pressure sore stuff anymore)

HUGS

Happy Sunday

Herrad said...

Hi Nancy,
Think I will the Wi-Care website has the best one I have seen so far.
Hope you get rain soon.

Hi Stephany,
Hope we get some warm and dry moments, last night and today have become cold but ther eis no sujn as yet. Hope once I have a warm rain proof cape I can go out when I want to.

Thanks you two dear friends for coming by.
Love,
Herrad