Thursday, September 16, 2010

Good Friends.



Lucebert.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucebert


Today has had moments of sunshine and also moments of lots of rain but nevertheless it has been a good day.

Brilliant having Gareth and Paul here to stay, really good to have good friends around, good for both of us.

Nice to talk with them both, good fun and quite a difference for us as quite often there are weeks where only the physiotherapist will come by.

We usually do not mind being on our own as we enjoy each others company very much, but it is good to interact with others.

Paul fixed the problem with the amplifier and it works perfectly again which is really great, he also spotted that the record deck needle needed replacing, luckily Richie had a spare one.

Tonight we listened to our records, much better quality on vinyl not as sterile much more atmosphere.

We enjoyed it tremendously, Richie is planning to buy some records again, he had seen some recently but had not bothered to buy it at the time.

Once he has worked out where to put the record deck we are all set for lots of good listening this autumn and winter.

Tomorrow is our party really looking forward to it very much indeed, quite excited about it now, can hear Richie busy making delicious things for tomorrow.

Can’t wait for tomorrow evening now.

3 comments:

Amelia said...

Hi Herrad,
I just popped by to say hello! I haven't been keeping up with things lately which I feel very sorry about. You & Richie are always in my thoughts though & I hope you are both keeping well. I have been busy with singing things over the past few months & now I am paying for that with a suspected relapse, but hey, I enjoyed the singing though!!
I just thought that I would let you know that I am having one of my blog posts published in an MS trust newsletter over here! I am so proud because it was a really hard post to write & I wasn't sure whether to post it, but I am so glad now that I did. It is the post I wrote called "Peristeen". I am hoping that it might help people to deal with quite a difficult subject!
Anyway, I'm sending you much love & hugs
Amelia XxXxX

Webster said...

Anticipation is an underrated joy in life. May you enjoy today as much as tomorrow!

Herrad said...

Hi Amelia,
Thanks for your comment, congratulations xon getting your piece in an MS Newsletter.

Hi Webster,
I agree it was fun looking forward to the party.

Thanks both of you dear friends for coming by.
Love,
Herrad