Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Sights And Sounds Of Paris.











Pablo Picasso.

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pablo_Picasso

Today the sun is shining and the sky is blue through one window and through the other there are thick clouds and no blue sky or sunshine.

It is a funny scene one I can hardly believe is happening, it looks very odd indeed, and Richie says it was sunny when he went round the block with the dogs but the wind is bitterly cold.

Which is what I thought when I looked out of the window, it just did not look very convincingly mild out there, looking out now and it is still sunny on one side and not the other.

Hope we do not get torrential rain or worse still and we get wet snow and hail, could happen it is nearly cold enough.

Wish the weather stabilised as I can feel every change which is not so nice for me as the MS exaggerates everything.

A switch to colder reaches me abit slower as does a switch to hot from cold, a rapid switch to hot wipes me out as does a switch to cold.

Really weird how any change in temperature even if it is a good change causes me quite abit of stress.

Everyday when Richie gets me out of bed is a big shock as my body comes to terms with the change, and despite the heating being on it feels cold to me.

Have to be really warm in the bathroom for me to cope with my clothes being removed and being showered.

I do not often enjoy showers these days as the water from the shower feels like hundreds of pin pricks.

Yesterday was the first time in a very long time that I enjoyed having a shower, maybe because it was almost blissful having the henna washed out of my hair.

Really good having red hair again makes me feel more myself, like I was before MS changed my life, which is rather nice.

Well the whole sky is clouding over now but the sun is shining brightly and I can see tit through both the bedroom windows.

Funny Richie said he was going to sit and have a cup of tea after working very hard cleaning up in the kitchen, but instead I can still hear him.

Obviously just like us all it is just a couple of things then I will stop, oh well maybe I will just do this and ages later you suddenly realise the cup of tea you poured got cold hours before as you just do that one more thing.

I am going to do a couple of things now, first find pictures then post and visit Steve’s The Wheel of Fortuna and leave a supportive comment, hope you will too.

http://spinfortunaswheel.blogspot.com/

Hope his travels are going well, he should be in Paris today, hope the weather is pleasant here and he can enjoy a walk by the Seine and a coffee at a pavement café where he can enjoy the sights and sounds of Paris.




6 comments:

Taxingwoman said...

Hi! Herrad
It's intersting how the weather where you are is so similar to what I have here.
Red hair! That's brilliant
Bye
Carole

Herrad said...

Hi Carole,
The weather was so bright briefly and now the wind is up again and it is very grey and cloudy.
Funny to hear that the weather is similar to what it is like in Hamilton.
The red hair is good, love it.
Love,
Herrad

Anonymous said...

Well, I can say very happily that it's NOT windy here!!! Hope it clears up for you soon Herrad! Oh gosh, I love how my hair feels right after I dye it! I have to get to that soon too! I'm thinking of going red again! :)))

soulful sepulcher said...

Love the red henna hair, I remember that from looking through your blog archives a while back.

I hope you and Richie and Steve have a very grand time together.

HUGS

Have Myelin? said...

I am glad you are going to visit with Steve.

Hey I have red hair too so from one redhead to another, enjoy the color!

Herrad said...

Hi Sherry,
Red is the best colour, its great having henna in my hair again.
First time since August 2008.
Love,
Herrad