Tuesday, August 18, 2009



























I would like to pass on the beautiful award that I recently got from Webster @HaltStop ForgetRelax

http://hsfr.blogspot.com/


I am passing it on to Debra @Blinders Off

http://living-with-ms.blogspot.com/


Debra left me a comment on yesterdays post:

‘’Hi Herrad,

Stopping in to say HELLO.

I have not been blogging lately because of my pain and I had a terrible fall. I will talk about it when I get back to blogging. I am just now feeling up to visiting blogs again.’’

No wonder there were no new posts on Debra's blog, hope she is alright and getting over her nasty fall.

Very worrying, would be real nice if everyone that reads this could pop over and leave a comment for her, sure it would give her a boost that I am sure she could do with right now.

So don't be shy go over to Debra's blog and leave your comment under her last post.

Thanks alot everyone.

Hope it works and Debra knows we are all with her.

It gives me a tremendous boost everyday getting such encouragement and support from so many lovely blogging friends.

Blogging really is good and works on so many levels, since I have been posting everyday since February.

Have noticed that it is part of my daily routine now, I no longer worry about what to write so it just flows these days.

The more that I write the more I want to write, my Dutch has also improved through writing a Dutch post everyday.

I do use the translation tool to get the text converted to Dutch and then edit it.

Some translation works and other it translates literally so kids become little goats and MS is States.

Can’t think of any other examples off the top of my head but some of them are extremely funny.

Posting a Dutch version everyday has really been good for me and given me a lot of confidence.

No longer need the spell checker, as I can spot spelling mistakes, often it is because my fingers have caught on other keys.

Always get numbers interspersed with letters which look amusing but just do not read as well.

Typing can be frustrating as sometimes it will take me many attempts before I can get the cursor to click where I want.

I used to get so upset], even to the point of screaming in pure frustrated rage, noticed quick enough that this was not good for me.

As it got me in a right old state which I did not need, especially as the MS will do it for me.

These days I get amused and not angry.

Which has been very pleasant, it is like rediscovering myself again, find that I like myself better these days.

So all in all it has been a good experience and shown me that there really are many different ways to do things.

I am going to post this and enjoy our lovely visitor who has just this moment arrived.

Have a great Tuesday.

10 comments:

soulful sepulcher said...

HI Herrad, hope your visit was wonderful. I love all of the berry photos!

Friko said...

Where on Earth do these wonderful pictures come from? Or rather, all that gorgeous fruit? I can't eat the cakes but the fruit would do me nicely, thanks, can I have some?
You are enormously brave and I am so glad that you have stopped smoking. They always said, smoking may damage your health.

Love, Friko

Have Myelin? said...

Hope you had a berry day! I love your wonderful photos!

Herrad said...

Hi Stephany,
The visit was very pleasant indeed, and after Jeanet left Marianne came by for our Tuesday visit.
She had a dvd of the photos she took on her holiday in South Africa.
It took us nearly two hours to see them all, well worth it, really stunning photos.

Hi Friko,
The picture I got on the internet just put in summer fruits and choose the ones I p-osted.
If 0I had all the fruit on my p-ost I would certainly send you some.
I am glad I stopped smokig totally last year, it was a good decision.

Hi Sherry,
Lovely to see your comment, the berries are good aren't they.
Hopoe you had a berry day today too.

Thank you for coming by and leaving a comment.
Have a pleasant Wednesday.
Love,
Herrad

Libby said...

oh, herrad, what YUMMY pictures!! and, i've been smokeless for 2 days now....

Herrad said...

Hi Libby,
Summer fruit is very yummy, glad there is so much around right now.
Have a good day tomorrow.
Love,
Herrad

Blinders Off said...

Thanks Herrad this post was very sweet of you and thanks for the award. We have to have heart to live with MS :)

Herrad said...

Hi Debra,
It was the least I could do.
Thinking of you.
Love,
Herrad

Webster said...

OMG those pictures are talking to me! They are saying, "What are you waiting for Webster? Get to the kitchen and make yourself a smoothie - A BERRY Smoothie!"

Thanks, I will. Bye...

Herrad said...

Hi Webster,
Thanks fo0r coming by and commenting.
How was your smoothie, hope it was good.
I will be getting one soon.
Have a good day.
Love,
Herrad