Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Quiz Time










Found this on Anne's blog Disabled not Dead

http://disablednotdead-anne3.blogspot.com/

30 Things You Wouldn't Think To Ask

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
No, just airport security.

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coaster?
I don't go on roller coasters anymore. But when I did ride them, I did often close my eyes.

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
When I was 10 years old.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
With Richie.

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
No.

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Yes,I write.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Yes.

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Neither.

9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
I stay current.

10. Do you know how to play poker?
No.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Yes.

12. What's your favorite commercial?
The Smash advert on BBC TV.

13. Who was your first love?
My husband.

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around, do you run a red light?
No.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
No.

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Don't like baseball.

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
I used to ice skate as a kid until nightmares made my mother stop me from going.

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
I remember most of my dreams

19. What's the one thing on your mind?
Going outside after a year in bed.


20. Do you always wear your seat belt?

Yes.

21. What talent do you wish you had?
I am happy with the talents I have.

22. Do you like Sushi?
No.

23. What do you wear to bed?
T-Shirts

24. Do you truly hate anyone?
No

25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
I would rather sit up all night talking to them.

26. Do you know anyone in jail?
No.

27. What food do you find disgusting?
Food you cannot identify even when it is labelled.

28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Never make fun of friends.

29. Have you ever been punched in the face?
No.

30. Do you believe in angels and demons?
No.

No comments: