Saturday, October 11, 2008

Day by day.



Listening to pleasant music on fire.fm, its a great free add-on in Mozilla Firefox.

Did not notice the track was sad until my thoughts became very down and gloomy.

When I thought of my immediate future suddenly felt it was not going to go as I had hoped.

Suddenly felt like what I was wanting was being taken from me by this pressure sore.

Luckily got myself out of those thoughts, easy to get stuck there and howl endlessly.

Putting another singers name into fire.fm changed everything.

Feel better and will take it day by day.

Best way for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending you healing and pleasant thoughts. Hope you are feeling better.

Anne

Synchronicity said...

yeah day by day...moment to moment...is a good way to get by. love your images by the way.

pb said...

Sending some healing prayers.

Feel better, love.