Thursday, October 23, 2008

What a relief!!!!!!!!




Both of us slept very badly tuesday night due to the plastic surgeon coming round in the morning.

His visit almost gave me back the mobility in my legs, as I was so very scared that I nearly jumped out of bed and hid in a cupboard!

The anticipation was as it turned out worse than the reality as instead of immediate removal to hospital the plastic surgeon after a through examination told us that there was significant improvement in a small area of the wound to indicate that the wound could heal in time.

He did not think that a big operation and months in rehab with no guarnatee of success would be a good course of action for me.

So I can stay at home with my darling Richie which is a huge relief for us both as I do not want to waste the good time I have left in hospital.

Especially now when it is becoming clear that I do not have too long to go, hope I am wrong and there is still years ahead with my love.

After the visit which seemed to last forever we spent the afternoon happy if somewhat tired and both slept well last night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear your good news. Please check your email for my note about the fundraiser and let me know.

Anne